- LIONS HEARING AID BANK provides refurbished monaural or binaural BTE hearing aids to individuals 19-64 years of age.
- Earmolds are dispensed through provider and should be billed directly to patient. Under special circumstances, Lions Club may assist with payment of earmolds.
- Applications available at http://www.ncdhh.ne.gov/lions_hab.html
Send application to:
Bonnie Jo Hicks
200 S. Silber, Room 207
North Platte, NE 68101
E-Mail – email@example.com
- After approval is granted, send the following:
- Letter of approval, audiogram, whether monaural or binaural fitting, and list of preferred manufacturers to:
Lions Hearing Aid Bank
204 Barkley Memorial Center
P.O. Box 830731
Lincoln, NE 68583-0738
- Lions club reimburses $50 per hearing aid for dispensing fees
Send bill to:
Allen Darell, treasurer
14517 R Street
Omaha, NE. 68137
Lions will graciously accept donations of ALL hearing aids regardless of function, style, or age of instrument. A tax deduction letter will be mailed to donor if name and address are included with donated items. Please send all donated items to the Barkley Memorial Center.
For more information about obtaining a loaner hearing aid for your patient, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (402)472-0043 and leave a message.