How can I obtain a loaner hearing aid for my child?
- HearU Nebraska formerly the Nebraska Children’s Hearing Aid Bank, provides hearing aids to children ages 0-18 with priority to newly identified children ages 0 – 3 years of age.
- To qualify, child cannot have hearing aid coverage through Medicaid, MHCP, or private insurance.
- All hearing aids will be loaned for a period of 3 years, with extensions as needed.
- All new hearing aids will include a 2-year warranty and 2-year loss and damage.
- Inventory includes NEW and recently refurbished hearing aids.
- Download application.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call 402-472-0043