The College of Education and Human Sciences Research Office is here to provide information and services related to the administration of the College's research mission.
Our staff can help with proposal and grant activities, including:
- Facilitation and Promotion of CEHS Research
- Scholarly Enhancement
- Layman Awards
- Hatch Projects
- Multi-disciplinary initiatives
- Proposal Budget Preparation
- Proposal Budget Justification
- Proposal Routing Form Preparation
- Proposal Routing Form Processing
- Conflict of Interest Form Processing
- Proposal Submission Follow-Up
- Award Personnel Activity Reports (PAR's)
- Award Compliance
- Personnel and Order Processing
- Scholarly Enhancement Budgets
- Budget Modification
- Account Reconciliation Reports
Please give us your feedback.
If you are a faculty or staff member in CEHS who has worked with our team, we would appreciate your feedback and input on the experience. The results will help us continue to improve our services and better meet the needs of the college.