The graduate secretaries in each department are able to help you and answer all your questions.
Child, Youth and Family Studies
(402) 472 7787
(402) 472 3729
(402) 472 1050
Nutrition and Health Sciences
(402) 472 3724
Special Education and Communication Disorders
(402) 472 2141
Teaching, Learning and Teacher Education
(402) 472 3098
Textiles, Merchandising and Fashion Design
(402) 472 2911
Below you will find some resources that you may find helpful during your time here as a graduate student. You will find links to additional links are on our resources for current students page. If you know of additional resources that students may find useful, please let us know.
For information on available assistantships and fellowships please check our department websites.
- Graduate Research Courses
- Near Center
- Office of Qualitative and Mixed Method Research
- Post an Online Survey for Research
- Review Research Being Done by CEHS Students
- Grants for Participation in Professional Conferences