Inclusive Early Childhood Ed - Birth to Grade 3
This program prepares students to meet the requirements for a Nebraska Teaching Certificate and endorsement in Early Childhood Education Unified. This is a joint program between Child, Youth and Family Studies, Special Education and Elementary Education with an emphasis on children, birth to grade 3.
- Learn to use knowledge of children's development and learning to provide opportunities that support child growth and development.
- Use assessment processes to development, monitor, and evaluate programs for young children.
- Develop meaningful, integrated learning experiences for children birth through 3rd grade.
- Gain experience in teaching children in three age groups (infants/toddlers, Pre-K, and K-3).
- Head Start Programs
- Elementary Schools
- Nonprofit organizations
• admissions & advising
• advising partnership
• Where can I find people and paperwork?
- Admission Process
- Application Instructions
- Student Organizations
• Course Sequence
• Option Sheet
- Practicum Experiences
- Student Teaching
- IECE Handbook
- IECE Application