John Creswell, Ph.D.
OQMMR Senior Advisor
Professor of Educational Psychology in the Quantitative, Qualitative, and Psychometric Methods (QQPM) program
Affiliated Graduate Students (2011-2012):
- Amanda L. Garrett is a QQPM doctoral student who has been affiliated with the OQMMR since 2005. She has experience with many qualitative research designs, particularly case study and grounded theory. She is skilled in various coding techniques and in data management including MAXQDA10 software. She has knowledge of and has implemented a variety of mixed methods designs and is interested in how multiple forms of data can be utilized, integrated, and displayed for maximum effectiveness.
- Theresa McKinney is a QQPM master's student who began working in the OQMMR in 2011. Her methodological interests include data integration in mixed methods studies; visual data analysis; and participant-researcher interactions in qualitative and survey research. Her content interests include philosophy of social science and educational research; critical race and feminist theoretical frameworks; cultural capital; and access to and persistence in higher education.
- Yuchun Zhou is a QQPM doctoral student who began working in the OQMMR in 2010. Her research interests include the adoption of mixed methods research in international contexts, measurement, and child development. She is skilled in qualitative coding techniques and quantitative data analysis including MAXQDA and SPSS software.
Personnel Previously Affiliated with the OQMMR:
- Vicki L. Plano Clark, Ph.D., Research Associate Professor (2005-2012), OQMMR Director (2008-2012).
- Manijeh Badiee, doctoral student in counseling psychology (2008-2010).
- Sherry Wang, doctoral student in counseling psychology (2007-2008).
- Ron J. Shope, Ph.D., (2002-present).
- Yun Luke Lu, Ph.D., M.D. (TCM), (2002-2008).
- Nataliya Ivankova, Ph.D., (2002-2004).
- Shirley Trout, M.Ed., Ph.D., (2002-2005).
- Rob McEntarffer, M.S., Doctoral student, (2002-2004).
- Jill Brown, M.S., Doctoral student in developmental psychology,(2004-2005).
- Mike Wirth, Master's student in cognition, learning and development; esearch Associate with NHRI (2004-2005).