John Creswell, Ph.D.
OQMMR Senior Advisor
Professor of Educational Psychology in the Quantitative, Qualitative, and Psychometric Methods (QQPM) program
Affiliated Graduate Students (2011-2012):
- Yuchun Zhou is a QQPM doctoral student who began working in the OQMMR in 2010. Her research interests include the adoption of mixed methods research in international contexts, measurement, and child development. She is skilled in qualitative coding techniques and quantitative data analysis including MAXQDA and SPSS software.
Personnel Previously Affiliated with the OQMMR:
- Vicki L. Plano Clark, Ph.D., Research Associate Professor (2005-2012), OQMMR Director (2008-2012).
- Manijeh Badiee, Doctoral student in counseling psychology (2008-2010).
- Sherry Wang, Doctoral student in counseling psychology (2007-2008).
- Ron J. Shope, Ph.D., (2002-present).
- Yun Luke Lu, Ph.D., M.D. (TCM), (2002-2008).
- Nataliya Ivankova, Ph.D., (2002-2004).
- Shirley Trout, M.Ed., Ph.D., (2002-2005).
- Rob McEntarffer, M.S., Doctoral student, (2002-2004).
- Jill Brown, M.S., Doctoral student in developmental psychology,(2004-2005).
- Mike Wirth, Master's student in cognition, learning and development; esearch Associate with NHRI (2004-2005).
- Amanda Garrett, Doctoral student in Quantitative, Qualitative, and Psychometric Methods.
- Theresa McKinney, Doctoral student in Quantitative, Qualitative, and Psychometric Methods.