- Analyzing great books and the news media
- Debating policies on economic and social issues
- Proposing educational solutions to scientific, mathematical and technological issues
- Developing skills in communicating with others
- Participating in and contributing to the society of today and tomorrow
These are just some of the activities and study topics that happen every day in middle and high school classrooms.
Our secondary program prepares our students to work with young people in educational settings; it’s a practical education and our students do these things daily.
We recognize and support the opportunities and complexities of teaching and provide strong preparation in subject matter with curricular and instructional approaches to support all students as they learn in grades 7 through 12.
To meet two of our former secondary students, please view video below.