See important program changes for post baccalaureate studies.
Special Education Undergraduate Programs
- Dual Major Elementary Education + Special Education (Mild / Moderate Grades K-6)
- Mild / Moderate Disabilities Special Education (7-12)
- Deaf Education Pre-Professional Program
Masters Degree Program
- Masters Degree (M.A. / M.Ed.)
Students interested in completing initial teaching certification or add-on endorsement as a component of their Masters degree program, should speak with their advisor upon admission.
- Doctoral Degree (Ph.D. / Ed.D.)
- Early Childhood Special Education
- Severe Disabilities / Autism
- Intellectual and Sensory Developmental Disabilities
Available only to those with Masters degree and Current Teaching Certificate.
- Deaf Education / MPUP-I (Preschool - Grade 12)
- Early Childhood Special Education (Birth to age 5)
- Mild / Moderate Disabilities (Grades K-6 or 7-12) This cannot be a stand-alone program. You must
- Severe Disabilities / Autism Spectrum Disorders (Preschool - Grade 12)
- Supervisor of Special Education
- School Transition Specialist - Special Services Certificate
- Visual Impairments (Preschool - Grade 12)
Educational Specialist Program
Special Education programs are accredited by the Nebraska Department of Education.