14 CEHS students named Chancellor’s Scholars
03 May 2022
Fourteen College of Education and Human Sciences students will be recognized as Chancellor’s Scholars during the University of Nebraska–Lincoln’s undergraduate commencement ceremony May 14 at Memorial Stadium.
Chancellor’s Scholars are students who have maintained 4.0 grade-point averages on all collegiate work at Nebraska and elsewhere.
Following is a list of Chancellor’s Scholars in CEHS by hometown. The information includes academic major(s) and parents’ names.
- Genevieve Grace Hawkins, secondary English education (7-12), Kevin and Paulette Hawkins.
- Andrew Steskal, mathematics education (6-12), Tony and Michele Steskal.
- McKenzie Lorine Cottle, elementary education and early childhood education, Larry and Nova Cottle.
- Claire Mary Kubicek, communication sciences and disorders, Rick and Mary Kubicek.
- Logan James Pfeiffer, secondary English education (7-12) and coaching, Jim and Sally Pfeiffer.
- Emma Mae Arthur, communication sciences and disorders, Terry Arthur and Becky Tideman.
- Lauren Elizabeth Niedergeses, history and social science education (7-12), Eric and Dawn Niedergeses.
- Claire Irene Streeter, communication sciences and disorders, Mathew Streeter and Julie Searcey.
- Caroline Ella Unger, elementary education, Bill and Lisa Unger.
- Aeden Lee Gyhra, elementary education, Joseph and Jana Gyhra.
- Gwendolyn Prockish, elementary education, Tim and Anita Prockish.
- Alysha Yongxian Henrichs, communication sciences and disorders, Canella Henrichs.
- Morgan Elise Gurwell, child, youth and family studies, Owen and Nichole Gurwell.
- Hannah Michelle Young, nutrition and health sciences
College of Education and Human Sciences