Pace, Sheridan selected to participate in the Big Ten Academic Leadership Program
27 Aug 2020
The Office of the Executive Vice Chancellor has announced its annual selection of faculty who will participate in the Big Ten Academic Leadership Program this year.
- Eve Brank, Professor in the Department of Psychology and Director of the Center on Children, Families, and the Law
- Deirdre Cooper Owens, Associate Professor in the Department of History, Charles and Linda Wilson Professor in the History of Medicine, and Director of the Humanities in Medicine Program
- Eileen Hebets, Charles Bessey Professor in the School of Biological Sciences
- Nick Pace, Professor and Chair of the Department of Educational Administration
- Susan Sheridan, George Holmes University Professor in the Department of Educational Psychology, founding director of the Nebraska Center for Research on Children, Youth, Families and Schools, and associate dean for research and creative activity, College of Education and Human Sciences
- Leen-Kiat Soh, Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Fellows will attend a series of virtual conferences and on-campus events throughout the academic year learning about leadership and a broad range of topics, including community engagement, diversity and inclusion, freedom of expression, challenging conversations, mental health, student success, and the social value of higher education.
Learn more about the program and view past participants. Contact Judy Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this leadership opportunity.
College of Education and Human Sciences