- Department Bylaws
- Department Promotion and Tenure Guidelines
- Faculty Development Leave
- Academic Program Option Areas
- Admission Requirements
- Graduate Program
- Assignment of Course and Teaching Loads
- Budget Procedures
- Faculty Support
- Other Policies and Procedures
- Department Personnel Reference
The members of the Faculty will be:
All persons holding a University of Nebraska appointment of at least .50 FTE in the Department of Child, Youth and Family Studies of professorial, lecturer, instructor, or equivalent ranks. Such members shall have voting privileges.
All persons holding a University of Nebraska joint appointment of at least .50 FTE of professorial, lecturer, instructor, or equivalent ranks in the Department and another University of Nebraska unit shall have voting privileges.
On an annual basis, a membership census will be conducted and the voting members determined.