- Department Bylaws
- Department Promotion and Tenure Guidelines
- Faculty Development Leave
- Academic Program Option Areas
- Admission Requirements
- Graduate Program
- Assignment of Course and Teaching Loads
- Budget Procedures
- Faculty Support
- Other Policies and Procedures
- Department Personnel Reference
The Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid administers a variety of federal and state financial assistance programs which provide aid to students who meet eligibility requirements, and the University’s scholarship program which recognizes exceptional academic talent and ability. State and federal aid is awarded on the basis of financial need.
Most financial aid provided to students at UNL is coordinated through the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid. In applying for financial aid, applicants need not limit their request to a specific grant or form of aid. Many students qualify for a combination of scholarships and need-based assistance.