Child, Youth and Family Studies/Journalism & Mass Communications Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
This option is a joint program between the Department of Child, Youth and Family Studies and the College of Journalism and Mass Communications (CoJMC). The student combines a broad background in child, youth and family studies with one emphasis from C0JMC (advertising and public relations, broadcasting or journalism) of the student’s choice.
A sample 4-year plan is found below.
- Advertising Coordinator
- Newspaper Reporting/Editing
- Magazine Reporting/Editiing
- Freelance Reporting/Writer
- International-Director of Program Funding
- Communications Firm Representative