Higher Education Programs

Our educators work hard to inspire and lead you to success so that you may one day also do the same in your own careers. Our offered Higher Education programs show you how to lead, enforce and research educational policy and procedures at the college level, while also learning how to make a difference in the college community.

We offer an M.A. degree in two programs: Student Affairs Administration specialization which is available as an on-campus cohort program. And our M.A. program in higher education administration focus is available as an online program.

Finally, our Community College Leadership Certificate is for individuals already employed at a community college. Individuals who are in, or aspire to, an instructional leadership appointment or a senior administrative position will find this program beneficial to their personal and professional advancement.

Community College icon
Community College Leadership Certificate
Higher Ed MA icon
Community Colleges or Higher Education Master of Arts (M.A.)
Student Affairs icon
Student Affairs Administration Master of Arts (M.A.)