- Mission Statement and Goals/Objectives
- Accreditation Status
- Verification Statement
- Graduate Requirements
- Career Opportunities without Internship Program
- Academic Program Calendar
- Financial Information
- Student Support and Privacy
- Filing and Handling of Complaints
- Credit Toward Program Requirements
- Formal Assessment of Student Learning
- DPND Retention and Remediation Procedures
- Disciplinary/Termination Procedures
- Criminal Background Checks and Professional and Ethical Behavior
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln Didactic Program in Nutrition and Dietetics is currently granted accreditation status by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, 120 South Riverside Plaza, Suite 2000, Chicago, IL 60606-6995, 312/899-0040, ext. 5400. Email: ACEND@eatright.org.
ACEND is the only accrediting agency for dietetics education recognized by the United States Department of Education (USDE).