- Mission Statement and Goals/Objectives
- Accreditation Status
- Verification Statement
- Graduate Requirements
- Career Opportunities without Internship Program
- Academic Program Calendar
- Financial Information
- Student Support and Privacy
- Filing and Handling of Complaints
- Credit Toward Program Requirements
- Formal Assessment of Student Learning
- DPND Retention and Remediation Procedures
- Disciplinary/Termination Procedures
- Criminal Background Checks and Professional and Ethical Behavior
Career Opportunities without Internship Program
Career Opportunities for Students who Graduate Completing the Nutrition and Dietetics Option without Completion of a Dietetic Internship Program
The following are some career opportunities for students who graduate meeting the requirements for the Nutrition and Dietetics option and choose to not apply to a dietetic internship program or do not meet the requirements for attainment of a Verification Statement:
- Complete application to take the Dietetic Technician Registered (DTR) exam. Upon earning the DTR credential, individuals can work with RDs in a variety of employment settings including health care organizations, community and public health settings, nutrition education, weight management, and WIC programs.
- Complete a graduate program related to public health, wellness and health promotion, exercise science/fitness etc.
- Pursue a career in wellness and health promotion promoting and educating others relative to general nutrition principles related to healthy lifestyle choices.