- Mission Statement and Goals/Objectives
- Accreditation Status
- Verification Statement
- Graduate Requirements
- Career Opportunities without Internship Program
- Academic Program Calendar
- Financial Information
- Student Support and Privacy
- Filing and Handling of Complaints
- Credit Toward Program Requirements
- Formal Assessment of Student Learning
- DPND Retention and Remediation Procedures
- Disciplinary/Termination Procedures
- Criminal Background Checks and Professional and Ethical Behavior
Disciplinary and termination procedures for all students at UNL are included in the Student Code of Conduct and Disciplinary procedures found in the undergraduate bulletin and university web site.
Student Code of Conduct and Disciplinary Procedures can be located at: http://stuafs.unl.edu/ja/code.
Guidelines for maintaining academic standing can be located at: http://www.unl.edu/regrec/home#tab5.