- Mission Statement and Goals/Objectives
- Accreditation Status
- Verification Statement
- Graduate Requirements
- Career Opportunities without Internship Program
- Academic Program Calendar
- Financial Information
- Student Support and Privacy
- Filing and Handling of Complaints
- Credit Toward Program Requirements
- Formal Assessment of Student Learning
- DPND Retention and Remediation Procedures
- Disciplinary/Termination Procedures
- Criminal Background Checks and Professional and Ethical Behavior
Student Support and Privacy
Access to Student Support Services
Information related to resources provided to all students can be located at http://www.unl.edu/ucomm/current/.
Protection of Privacy of Student Information/Access to Personal Files
Information related to privacy of student information and access to personal files is located at http://www.unl.edu/regrec/student-information.
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln and the Department of Nutrition and Health Sciences are committed to upholding the Family Education Rights to Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA).