Education Fever: Lessons For Great Plains K – 12 Teachers in Korea’s Education System Summer 2020
- Eligible participants must be:
- A citizen, national, or permanent resident of the United States.
- A full-time teacher in 2019- 2020 and 2020-2021 (or pre-service teacher who will graduate in 2019-2020 who plans to teach full time in 2020-2021)
- Elementary or secondary teachers of geography, social studies, world history, or world language (including English as a second language).
As part of the application below, you will be asked for three files. Your resume, a letter of support from one of your school administrators, and an essay: How Korean Studies / Language Could Fit into My Teaching.
In your essay please address the following:
- How you will integrate Korean studies into your teaching. It is a requirement of the program that you devise a plan for integrating Korean studies and/or language into some of your lessons in 2020-2021. Describe how you might do that and the opportunities you see for including Korean studies / language in your classroom.
- Who you are as a teacher, i.e. your philosophy, motivation, and goals
Submission deadline: November 19, 2019.
Please contact Dr. Jenelle Reeves (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.