How do I make an appointment?
- Schedule your appoint on-line. Use the link below:
Schedule an Appointment
Clients are limited to 1 consultant hour per week.
- This includes uploading data, running and debugging computer programs, phone consultations, etc.
- Commuting clients may be provided more than 1 hour per week at the consultant’s discretion
No limits are placed on the number of research projects per client
What should you do prior to your appointment?
- Email your consultant ahead of time to establish communication
What should you bring to your appointment?
- A typed list of your research questions or hypotheses
- A clean copy of your instrument or measures
- A description of the target population of interest
- If you have collected data already, bring a copy on a pendrive (PC or Macintosh)
The NEAR Center is Located in room 248 Teachers College Hall on the City Campus of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Directions from 1-80
Exit 27th Street and head south.
Turn right on Vine Street heading west.
Teachers College Hall is located on the corner of Vine and 14th Street.
Parking meters are available along 14th and along W Street. If you have a parking permit, you may park in the lot C (green) just north of W Street.