Faculty and Staff Listings by Department
- Child, Youth and Family Studies
- Educational Administration
- Educational Psychology
- Nutrition and Health Sciences
- Special Education and Communication Disorders
- Teaching, Learning and Teacher Education
- Textiles, Merchandising and Fashion Design
Vist the business center web site , where you can find forms and support information for budgets, grants, travel and human resource issues.
The Research Office , is here to provide information and services related to the administration of the College's research mission.
Technology Support helps to support faculty, staff and students in their use of technology. A team of technology professionals throughout the college focuses on a variety of services from technical support to integration and training.
The Pixel Lab provides CEHS faculty and staff with high quality services including graphic deisign, color printing, and video production.
CEHS Staff Council
The mission of the Staff Council is to enhance the work environment for staff, promote team work that benefits the CEHS community, and to advocate for staff within that community.
Reserve a Room or Resources
You can reserve one of the College's many conference rooms or resources online via the CEHS Resource Scheduler Calendar
Planning an event or a meeting? Contact Jenny Patrick in the Dean's office. She can assist you with coordinating some of the arrangements.
Promotion, Tenure and Annual Evaluations
- CEHS Guidelines for Promotion and Tenure (2014)
- Annual Evaluations of CEHS Faculty; Rules and Procedures (2014)
Accreditations and National Reviews
See a full listing of department accreditation information on the accreditation page.
- Dean's College Meeting Presentation - December 2013
- Internation Retreat Powerpoint
- Bylaws (Feb 2007)
- College Committees
- CEHS College Report
- CEHS Early Childhood Report
- CEHS International Seed Grant Program 2012
- CEHS Roadmap to the Future
- Application for Technology Innovation Projects
- CEHS Technology Committee Strategic Plan 2014-16
- CEHS Technology Report
- CEHS Technology Report Appendices
- Securing Sensitive and Critical Data
- Faculty Workload Guidelines (2014)
- Faculty Search Committee Hints Booklet (2014)
- E-ARFA Tutorial