The College of Education and Human Sciences helps to support faculty, staff and students in their use of technology. Our team of technology professionals throughout the college focuses on a variety of services from technical support to integration and training. As technology changes and continues to integrate even deeper into academic and research work, we will be there to support you. Please feel free to contact us with your questions and your ideas.
- Labs and Technology Equipment
- Technical Support / Help Line
- Web Development
- Project Consultation & Planning
- The Pixel Lab (formerly the Instructional Design Center) is a valuable resource available to all CEHS Faculty, Staff and Students. Their services include color poster and laser printing, graphic design and video production.
- EEO staff members assigned to the college are available to help with distance related technologies such as Blackboard and Adobe Connect.