Read for Resilience: The Read for Resilience program offers storybook guides to support caregivers in helping their young children build social-emotional skills and resilience
Train the Coach Approach: We developed a series of short web-based videos that provide brief, teacher/coach-friendly overviews of mathematical content. Videos can be selected based on teacher or coach need and used interchangeably to support the development of math content knowledge for teaching as well as the improvement of instructional practices. Funder: Layman Award from the University of Nebraska.
- Exploring different types of numbers -- Numbers do more than describe "how many"
- Developing children's number sense
- Emphasizing visual number sense - subitizing
- Applying the 5 rules of counting
- Sorting sets and collections - grouping by common attributes
- Comparing sets and quantities
- Buffett Institute awards fellowships to two Nebraska doctoral students
- Nebraska/Brazil partnership eyes expansion of preschool science instruction
- ‘Coach Approach’ builds preschool teachers’ professional knowledge