The University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Barkley Memorial Center
Boys Town National Research Hospital
have joined forces to offer you the best preparation for an exciting future in the audiology profession!
- The Doctor of Audiology ( Au.D.)
- The Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Combined Au.D. and Ph.D. degrees in Audiology and Hearing Science
- Comprehensive course offerings taught on both campuses by faculty with expertise in every area of audiology and hearing sciences
- Extensive practicum and premier fourth year capstone clinical experiences
- Opportunities to take classes, do research, and do practicum activities at The Boys Town National Research Hospital and nationally recognized Barkley Memorial Center
Nebraska Children's Hearing Aid Bank Stellar Student Achievement!
We're in Advance Magazine. Check us out!
Doctor of Audiology Students
Graduation Rate: 100%
Pass Rate on National Examination in Audiology (PRAXIS): 100%
Employment Rate: 100%
Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology programs are all accredited by The Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (CAA) and approved by the Nebraska Department of Education.