Did restarting not fix it?Submit a Support Request
Information Technology in CEHS
The College of Education and Human Sciences helps to support faculty, staff and students in their use of technology. Our team of technology professionals throughout the college focuses on a variety of services from technical support to integration and training. As technology changes and continues to integrate even deeper into academic and research work, we will be there to support you. Please feel free to contact us with your questions and your ideas.
We provide services in the following areas:
- Labs and Technology Equipment
- Technical Support / Help Line - 472 0096
- Web Development
- Project Consultation & Planning
Other groups which support the college:
- The Pixel Lab (formerly the Instructional Design Center) is a valuable resource available to all CEHS Faculty, Staff and Students. Their services include color poster and laser printing, graphic design and video production.
- Members of the Innovative Instructional Design team are available for one-on-one consultations to help you plan and design online, face-to-face, blended, and flipped courses.
University technology links:
- UNL Information Services
- UNL Info Services Help Desk
- UNL Computer Sales (Catalog)
- UNL Training
- New Media Center
CEHS Information Technology Team Members
CEHS Information Technology staff are located at CEHS facilities on both City Campus and East Campus.