Students in the College of Education and Human Sciences have the opportunity to extend their talents and professional experience and, in many cases, give back to the community by participating in the many student organizations here in CEHS.
In addition to the organizations listed here, there are other opportunities for involvement at the University Level. We encourage you to visit the University's Student Involvement web site for information about these opportunities.
Involvement in our student organizations strengthens the connections between you, the faculty and other members of your profession. It is the ideal way to become familiar with the latest research, cutting edge techniques, and future trends. Don't miss out on this important dimension of your college career.
- American Association of Family & Consumer Sciences (AAFCS)
- American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC)
- Athletic Training Student Association (ATSA)
- Council for Exceptional Children (CEC)
- Family Science Organization
- Hospitality Student Development Organization
- Nebraska Student Speech, Language and Hearing Association (NSSLHA)
- Nutrition and Health Promotion Association (NHPA)
- Student International Advisory Committee (SIAC)
- UNL Aspiring Educators