Faculty and Staff Listings by Department
- Child, Youth and Family Studies
- Educational Administration
- Educational Psychology
- Nutrition and Health Sciences
- Special Education and Communication Disorders
- Teaching, Learning and Teacher Education
- Textiles, Merchandising and Fashion Design
Upcoming Academic Conferences
CEHS Faculty Development Programs
CEHS is committed to assisting faculty in developing their scholarship and professional lives. For more information on how CEHS supports faculty, including the Scholarly Enhancement Program, please visit the faculty development webpage.
Visit the business center web site , where you can find forms and support information for budgets, grants, travel and human resource issues.
The Research Office , is here to provide information and services related to the administration of the College's research mission.
Technology Support helps to support faculty, staff and students in their use of technology. A team of technology professionals throughout the college focuses on a variety of services from technical support to integration and training.
The Pixel Lab provides CEHS faculty and staff with high quality services including graphic design, color printing, and video production.
CEHS Staff Council
The mission of the Staff Council is to enhance the work environment for staff, promote team work that benefits the CEHS community, and to advocate for staff within that community.
Reserve a Room or Resources
You can reserve one of the College's many conference rooms or resources online via the CEHS Resource Scheduler Calendar
Planning an event or a meeting? Contact Madison Woltemath in the Dean's office. She can assist you with coordinating some of the arrangements.
Promotion, Tenure and Annual Evaluations
- CEHS Guidelines for Promotion and Tenure (2019)
- Annual Evaluations of CEHS Faculty; Rules and Procedures
- Activity Insight Information and User Guides
- Annual Chair Review Policy
Accreditations and National Reviews
See a full listing of department accreditation information on the accreditation page.
Conducting Searches in CEHS
Data Security and Technology
- Securing Sensitive and Critical Data
- CEHS Technology Committee Strategic Plan 2019-20
- CEHS Technology Report
- CEHS Technology Report Appendices
- Application for Technology Innovation Projects
Relevant Reports and Presentations
- CEHS Fact Book
- CEHS Early Childhood Report
- CEHS International Education
- CEHS International Seed Grant Program
- CEHS Spires of Excellence
- Collaborations in Math and Science
- International Retreat Powerpoint
- Stepping Up Our Commitement to Early Childhood
- Stepping Up Our Commitment to Early Childhood - faculty