All applicants for financial aid in the Department of Special Education & Communication Disorders must fill out online application form.
Tuition and Fees
See full tuition and fee information at the Office of Admissions website.
Learn more about scholarships at the CEHS website.
Prospective, newly admitted, or currently enrolled graduate students are encouraged to apply for departmental fellowships by filling out the appropriate application form. Submission deadline is April 20, 2014. Late applications will not be accepted. Awards will be announced via US Mail no sooner than May 15, 2014. The following requirements apply:
- You must be applying for or admitted to a graduate degree program, professional degree program, or graduate-level endorsement program in the Department of Special Education and Communication Disorders.
- Information made available to the Scholarship Committee will be treated in confidence in accordance with university policies and procedures. Application records will be destroyed when the applicant graduates.
- Applicants must apply each year to be considered for Departmental Fellowship monies.
To assist you:
A small number of Graduate Assistantships (GAs) are awarded on a competitive basis each semester. The actual number awarded to master's and/or doctoral students is dependent upon budget allocations for the year and existing projects.
- Graduate Assistantship Application for Special Education Download in PDF format
- Graduate Assistantship Application for Communication Disorders Download in PDF format or Word format