Do you have the passion to...
- Enter medical school?
- Counsel individuals with special nutrition needs?
- Be an athletic trainer for a professional sports team?
- Run a corporate wellness program?
- Conduct medical or pharmaceutical research?
- Help limited-resource families make healthful food choices?
- Supervise the foodservice operation for your city's school district?
You can prepare for careers like these with a degree from the Department of Nutrition & Health Sciences. Our department is internationally recognized for its research, teaching and outreach programs that encompass the many faces of nutrition and health.
Our faculty members hold noteworthy research and teaching awards, and we are committed to offering you the highest quality education. In our Dietetics program, 95% of our students pass the AND exam on the first try - one of the highest success rates in the nation! Our department has existed for more than 100 years, and we have a long history of addressing the changing needs of our society and our students.
We currently have more than 1,100 undergraduate and 80 graduate students. Alumni from our department are enjoying great careers with food and pharmaceutical companies, research laboratories, hotels and resorts, educational systems, federal agencies, and health care organizations.
Explore Our Undergradate Programs
Explore Our Graduate Programs