Attention to all NCIA members with AACC memberships
Only CEOs of AACC member institutions allowed to vote.
Don’t miss attending the 2019 Council for the Study of Community Colleges (CSCC) and NCIA Conference
When: March 28 – 30, 2019
Where: San Diego at the Westin
Why: This conference is one-of-a-kind, devoted exclusively to community colleges where instructional administrators and scholars join together to demonstrate the importance of connecting research to practice.
New this year: NCIA Preconference, March 28, 2019, 2:00 p.m. to 4:45 p.m. Free with cost of registration fee.
The NCIA Board has developed a pre-conference specifically for instructional administrators at community colleges! Presenters will share successes, experiences, and results of varying co-requisite models as part of the national initiative in developmental education redesign. Attendees will engage in small breakout group conversations, discuss potential/current successes and challenges, along with the stages of implementation at their institutions.
Title: Remediation Innovations and Exploring Implementation of the Co-requisite Model
NCIA members receive a discounted registration rate of $200.00 that provides access to the entire pre-conference and conference, plus social events and whatever meals, snacks, and drinks are provided throughout. You will also receive a discounted hotel rate.
Register here: CSCC conference registration form
Reserve your hotel here: http://www.cscconline.org/home/conference/
Hope to see you in San Diego!
Follow us on twitter @CC_Leaders
The mission of the National Council of Instructional Administrators (NCIA) is dedicated to supporting the needs of community college academic administrators through professional development, and serving as a national voice in policy planning and decision making.
The National Council of Instructional Administrators (NCIA) is housed at the University of Nebraska at Lincoln (UNL) and works in cooperation with the community college leadership program at UNL. NCIA is an affiliate council in the American Association of Community Colleges (AACC).
NCIA is committed to the following purposes:
- To conduct studies and surveys of Member needs to assist in planning professional development and programming activities
- To analyze various techniques of program development and implementation in two-year colleges; serve as a clearinghouse for those techniques found to be particularly effective; compile and disseminate such information to the membership and other interested personnel through workshops, professional meetings and publications
- To provide for the collection and presentation of two-year college instructional administrative matters and/or concerns to appropriate professional organizations
- To provide a positive force regionally and nationally, to heighten public understanding of the goals and objectives of the community college
- To make recommendations to the Members and to the American Association of Community Colleges on matters related to instructional administration in two-year colleges
Click on the links to access information on recent job openings at NCIA member institutions. If you are a current NCIA member and have job openings you would like to advertise, simply email them to: email@example.com
Department of Educational Administration
141 Teachers College Hall
PO Box 880360
University of Nebraska—Lincoln
Lincoln, NE 68588-0360