OPPORTUNITY. REPUTATION. IMPACT. Our mission is to expand expertise on teaching and learning through informed practice, engaged research, and purposeful collaboration.
Do you have a bachelor’s degree and would like to join the teaching profession?
We have a pathway for you!
Our Core Values
Robust teacher preparation and life-long professional development have the power to transform the lives of individuals, families, and communities.
By engaging students, educators, and partners in our teaching, research, outreach, and service, we enact the following values:
Knowledge and Innovation
- We innovate curriculum, pedagogy, and scholarship to address emerging educational challenges and opportunities.
- We engage in subject matter knowledge and deep learning across the humanities and sciences.
Diversity and Social Justice
- We practice democratic and civic engagement to achieve social justice through collaborative and restorative practices.
- We welcome, encourage, respect, support, and include diverse peoples and perspectives.
Ethics and Community
- We build ethical communities with agency, empathy, care, and honesty.
- We create and maintain partnerships with schools and communities.