UNL Tech EDGE has Partnered with Code.org!
- UNL Tech EDGE is now a Code.org Regional Partner offering Code.org Professional Learning Programs for the state of Nebraska. We have joined a nationwide network of Regional Partners (see the map above) to support efforts to bring computer science (CS) education to all K-12 schools across the nation. We will provide quality CS professional development to educators across the state through local district partnerships and building supportive CS educator community locally.
- We believe that every student should have the opportunity to learn computer science. Our mission is to bring computer science to every K-12 school in Nebraska. We strive to achieve this goal through building partnerships with state and local districts and building a supportive community for CS educators.
What UNL Tech EDGE Provides
- Teacher training in computer science
- Facilitator support
- Administrator/counselor workshops
- Local computer science events
- Create Code.org demonstration sites (schools)
- Resources for computer science education