This pre-professional organization for future teachers strives to improve the quality of tomorrow's educators. The group meets bi-monthly and includes activities such as discussions with guest speakers, fund-raising activities, and community service projects.
In addition, as a member you will:
• receive professional publications
• reduced prices at Lincoln restaurants and retail outlets
• be able build a supportive network of future professionals
• improve your knowledge and understanding of K-12 schools
• be eligible to receive Occupational Liability Coverage which covers all practicum and student teaching experiences
• gain membership of the Student Education Association of Nebraska (SEAN) and National Education Association (NEA)