Graduate & Professional Catalog
TLTE Advanced Graduate Course Schedule
Courses are subject to change.
Permission Code Requests
Ex. TEAC 889, 895, 899, 995, 996, 997, or 999
1. Discuss the desired course with your advisor first!
Independent Study courses require you to fill out an Independent Study Form.
2. Fill out the permission code request form by choosing the appropriate course number. From the Grading Instructor dropdown menu, select either your graduate faculty advisor or the faculty member offering the course.
After submitting this form and receiving approval from the Grading Instructor, consult the registration procedures from the Office of the University Registrar.
Conference Travel Support
Pay for your travel to professional conferences
1. Funds from the University: Learn more about the Graduate Student Travel Award offered by the Office of Graduate Studies.
2. Funds from the College of Education and Human Sciences: Follow these guidelines to apply for Grants for Participation in Professional Conferences.
3. Funds from the Department of Teaching, Learning and Teacher Education: Please submit funding requests to Dr. Ben Heinisch and Department Chair Dr. Loukia K. Sarroub. To help them respond to your request, please include the following:
- The conference and/or sponsoring organization
- Dates of the conference
- Location (city and state or country)
- Whether you're presenting a research paper/round table/or poster (please be clear if you are attending without presenting or doing service for the organization)
Registrar Student Resources (Enrollment tutorials, transcripts, MyRed, and commencement info)
Graduate Studies Forms & Deadlines (things to get done, every step of the way of your degree)
Pixel Lab (printing, posters, and more!)
Department Contacts (who does what in TLTE?)
M.A., M.Ed., CERTIFICATES, & ENDORSEMENTS APPLICATIONS
February 1 for Fall & Summer Semesters
October 1 for Spring Semester
January 15 for Fall Semester
October 1 biennially for Spring Semester
Graduate Project Associate