Traveling to a Professional Conference?TLTE Department Funding Request:
- Email Pre-Trip Authorization Form and Conference Acceptance Letter to the Director of Operations, Nancy McConkey
Student International Research Travel Funds Application (directions)
TLTE Graduate Courses
Spring 2019 Graduate Classes *courses subject to change*
Permission Code Requests:
Ex. TEAC 889, 895, 899, 995, 996, 997, or 999
- Discuss the course with your advisor
- Complete the online form at https://cehsvl01.unl.edu/tlte/request/grad.php. Select your advisor as the grading instructor.
- If you have difficulty or questions with this new process, contact the TLTE Main Office at 402-472-2231, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration procedures from the Office of the University Registrar (section on permission codes is about halfway down the page)
The work in the department of Teaching, Learning and Teacher Education extends beyond the classrooms at UNL. We have established partnerships with schools all over Nebraska to give our students authentic experiences and to provide support to schools.