University of Nebraska-Lincoln offers a comprehensive Club Management program. The curriculum, developed by both industry and academic leaders focuses on advancing the knowledge needed to manage the operations of private club properties and resorts.
The field of club management is projected to grow six percent from 2014 to 2024, which will result in about new jobs in the areas such as Events, Clubhouse Manager, Food & Beverage Operations, Controller, and Director.
If you are a business-minded individual with passion for managing clubs, then Club Management at UNL is your ticket to a successful and rewarding career.
- HRTM 274-Intro to Food & Beverage Management
- HRTM 289-Intro to the Event Industry
- HRTM 373-Catering
- HRTM 472-Fine Food and Wine
- HRTM 474-Food and Beverage Management
- HRTM 475=Club Management
- HRTM 489-Advanced Event Operations