- Department Bylaws
- Department Promotion and Tenure Guidelines
- Faculty Development Leave
- Academic Program Option Areas
- Admission Requirements
- Graduate Program
- Assignment of Course and Teaching Loads
- Budget Procedures
- Faculty Support
- Other Policies and Procedures
- Department Personnel Reference
Students admitted to the College and Department will be advised through the CEHS Student Services Center for their academic programs. Students need to meet with their advisor at least once a semester to review academic plans prior to registration. Appointments must be scheduled 24 hours in advance.
Students may request career advising from faculty, including advising about plans for attending graduate school.