Robert Hillestad Gallery
Named after an internationally renowned fiber artist, this gallery is specifically designed for the exhibition of textile arts and apparel. Throughout the year, a number of exhibits-from arts to apparel-are on display for students and the public.
- Designed for exhibition of textiles - from art to apparel, from the Occident to the Orient, from past to the present, and from emerging artists to the acclaimed
- Textiles, Merchandising and Fashion Design student juried and solo exhibitions are regularly featured
- Dedicated to Dr. Robert Hillestad, an internationally renowned fiber artist and Professor Emeritus of Textiles, Merchandising and Fashion Design
- Unique focus on textiles and costume makes this a singular gallery in the USA’s midsection
- Provides service as an educational outreach vehicle to the citizens of the state, as well as to visitors to Nebraska