Accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design
The Department of Textiles, Merchandising and Fashion Design offers on-campus MA, MS and Ph.D. programs with focuses available in Textiles and Apparel Design, Textile Science, Textile History and Quilt Studies, or Merchandising.
In addition, we offer a hybrid (on-campus and online) MA program with a focus in Textiles History/Quilt Studies.
Application to this program
Requirements for Applicants
• Completion of online application through GAMES
• Grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
• Minimum GRE Scores (Institution code = 6877) Verbal 150, Quantitative 141, and 4.0 Analytical Writing. For textile science students, the minimum scores are 143 Verbal, 155 Quantitative, and 4.0 Analytical Writing.
• Minimum TOEFL scores (International Students only) 550 on paper test, 213 on computer based test or 79 on the internet based test (Institution code – 6877).
• Digital Portfolio for textile design and apparel design areas of interest only.