Accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design
One Look Could Change Everything
Undergraduate DegreesConnect with Admissions
- Merchandising Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- Textile Science Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- Textiles & Apparel Design Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- Textiles, Merchandising & Fashion Design / Communications Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
Graduate DegreesConnect with Graduate Studies
- Doctor of Philosophy (Apparel Design, Material Culture & Textile Studies, Merchandising, Textile Science) Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Graduate Certificate (Quilt Studies) Certificate
- Master of Arts (Apparel Design, Material Culture & Textiles Studies) Master of Arts (M.A.)
- Master of Science (Merchandising, Textile Science) Master of Science (M.S.)
Our alumni are making a difference in people’s lives.
Families. Schools. Communities. This is where our alumni are at work. You’ll get the experiences you need to make an impact there, too.
Creating change through textiles and crafts
Students in the Department of Textiles, Merchandising and Fashion Design in the College of Education and Human Sciences at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln showcased their designs at Omaha Fashion Week on Feb. 23 - 24.
‘Future Tense’ National Juried Exhibition on view in Hillestad Gallery
The latest exhibit on view at the Robert Hillestad Gallery on East Campus of the University of Nebraska–Lincoln offers a glimpse into the future of contemporary fibers by presenting the very best work being made by students in the field today. Future Tense, the juried exhibition is on display in the Gallery through April 23.