BORC offers a variety of molecular and cell biology services including plasmid development, RNA expression, protein expression, reporter gene analysis, genotyping, exosomes and microvesicles characterization, protein lyophilization, and et al. BORC provides basic equipment for molecular biology and biochemistry in laboratory at Leverton Hall location, such as centrifuge, homogenizer, incubator, shaking incubator, apparatus for DNA/RNA and protein analysis.
The major equipment used for molecular and cell biology study in BORC may be booked and operated by the users' themselves after being trained by BORC staff.
- Bio-Rad QX200 ddPCR system
- BioTek Synergy™ H1m Plate Reader
- CFX Connect™ Real-Time PCR Detection System
- Cytation C10 Confocal Imaging reader
- DIGITAL Sonifier® UNITS Models S-450D
- FreeZone® 4.5 Liter Freeze Dry Systems
- ImageStream®X MkII Image Flowcytometry
- Leica RM2125 RTS Microtome
- LICOR ODYSSEY® CLx
- MAGPIX-Multiplexed Genomic and Proteomic Biomarker Analysis
- Malvern NanoSight NS300
- Microlab Prep
- MinION MK1c nanaopore sequencer
- nCS1 Nano Particle Analyzer