The following courses may help students enhance their research, statistical analysis, and presentation skills. Students should work with their faculty advisor and supervisory committees to see if any of these courses would be beneficial to include in their memorandum of courses (for credit) or as ongoing professional development through non-credit courses such as with Office of Research and Economic Development, ORED.
- NUTR 805 Research Methods
- NUTR 893 Oral Science Communication Strategies
- NUTR 990 Nutrition and Health Sciences Seminar, not currently offered on a regular basis
- STAT 801A Statistical Methods in Research: Non-Calculus
- EDPS 859 Statistical Methods (cross listed with EDPS 459)
- FDST 866 Scientific Method in Practice
- ORED Research Administration Essentials Workshops, for professional development