- Minimum grade requirements
- How do I get an adviser?
- What are my responsibilities?
- What forms do I need?
- What is a thesis and dissertation?
- What are seminars?
- What graduate examinations do I need to take?
- What can I expect on the final exam?
- Are there professional organizations I can join?
- Does NHS offer a Dietetic Internship Program?
- Am I considered a "resident"?
- How do I apply for assistantships and fellowships?
- Do I need to be enrolled as a full-time student?
- If I have an assistantship, can I work outside the University?
- Do I get fringe benefits?
- How do I get a building pass and keys?
- Is there bus service between City Campus and East Campus?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- Can I ask the secretaries to help me with work?
How do I get a building pass and keys?
Graduate students in Leverton Hall after 5:00 p.m. or on weekends must possess a building pass and a valid student I.D. Application for building passes can be made with Donna Hahn (316 Leverton Hall). All passes are to be renewed each semester and for the summer sessions.
Keys to student offices, laboratories and outside doors are available to graduate students with permission of their advisers. The student must make the key request from their adviser. Inside door keys will be checked out (with a deposit) from the main departmental office (110 Leverton Hall). Exterior doors are accessed by card after hours. Card access is also arranged by the main departmental office. Upon completion of the graduate program, the student must return the inside door keys to the departmental office. Keys are not to be loaned or transferred.