- Minimum grade requirements
- How do I get an adviser?
- What are my responsibilities?
- What forms do I need?
- What is a thesis and dissertation?
- What are seminars?
- What graduate examinations do I need to take?
- What can I expect on the final exam?
- Are there professional organizations I can join?
- Does NHS offer a Dietetic Internship Program?
- Am I considered a "resident"?
- How do I apply for assistantships and fellowships?
- Do I need to be enrolled as a full-time student?
- If I have an assistantship, can I work outside the University?
- Do I get fringe benefits?
- How do I get a building pass and keys?
- Is there bus service between City Campus and East Campus?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- Can I ask the secretaries to help me with work?
How do I get a building pass and keys?
Graduate students in Ruth Leverton Hall after 5:00 p.m. or on weekends must possess building access with permission of their advisers. Building access will be added to their electronic card access through UNL NCards. Building access is to be renewed each semester and for the summer sessions.
Keys to student offices and laboratories are available to graduate students with permission of their advisers. The student must make the key request from their adviser. All door keys will be checked out from Diane Nelson (110 Ruth Leverton Hall) at a $20.00 deposit per key (cash or check). Upon completion of the graduate program, the student must return all keys to the Diane Nelson in order to receive the deposit refund. Keys are not to be loaned or passed to other persons.