Access to Student Support Services

Dietetic interns have access to student support services as identified in the Graduate Studies Bulletin.  This includes University Housing, University libraries, Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid, Office of Multi-Cultural Affairs, University Health Center, Counseling and Psychological Services, Career Services Center, University Child Care, Services for Students with Disabilities, Student Ombudsperson, and Campus Recreation.  A complete listing of Student Support Services and how to access these services can be found in the Graduate Catalog.