13 CEHS students named Chancellor’s Scholars
29 Apr 2021
Thirteen students in the College of Education and Human Sciences at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln will be recognized as Chancellor's Scholars during the undergraduate commencement ceremonies May 8 at Memorial Stadium.
Chancellor's Scholars are students who have maintained 4.0 grade-point averages on all collegiate work at Nebraska and elsewhere.
Following is a list of CEHS Chancellor's Scholars by hometown. The information includes academic major(s) and parents’ names.
- Columbus: Lucas John Jarecke, nutrition and health sciences (nutrition science), Gregory and Kimberly Jarecke.
- Grand Island: Selena Ramirez Ahilon, nutrition and health sciences (nutrition science), Gonzalo M. Martin and Victoria Ahilon Chales.
- Gretna: Layne Elizabeth Staley, secondary education (English), Chad and Sephera Staley.
- Kearney: Ty J. Connely, nutrition and health sciences (nutrition science), Tom and Colleen Connely.
- Lincoln: Megan Marie Hellem, elementary education, Bob and Cheri Hellem; Joelle Ruth Tangen, textile and apparel design, Matthew and Kristen Tangen.
- McCook: Holland Irene Stagemeyer, hospitality, restaurant and tourism management, Jeff and Kristin Stagemeyer.
- Omaha: Emmalee Delaney Bielenberg, secondary education (mathematics), Michael and Kristine Bielenberg; Brianna Lee Juma, nutrition and health sciences (nutrition and dietetics), Cory and Kathleen Juma; Emily Jo Morgan, elementary education and special education (K-6), Mike Morgan and Laura Schabloske; Emily Morgan Taylor, secondary education (Spanish), Terry Taylor.
ELSEWHERE IN THE U.S.:
- Centennial, Colorado: Hayden Grace Barrows, nutrition and health sciences (nutrition science), Holly Barrows.
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota: Gabrielle Rose Dahm, nutrition and health sciences (nutrition science), Mark and Pamela Dahm.
College of Education and Human Sciences