1. How do I enroll in or drop classes? Where can I get more registration information?

Please check out the Registrar Information & Tutorials for detailed guides.

2. MyRed is saying I need a permission code to register for a class (TEAC 889, 895, 899, 995, 996, 997, or 999). How do I get a permission code?

  • Discuss the course with your advisor.
  • Complete the online form at https://cehsvl01.unl.edu/tlte/request/grad.php. Select your advisor as the grading instructor, and they will be sent an automated email with a link to approve or deny your request.

Once your advisor has responded to the automated email, you will get an automated email in return with your permission code to use in MyRed.

3. I'm having problems with my graduate student health insurance.

Please contact the United Healthcare Student Resources at unebraskaadvocates@uhcsr.com or call 866.351.4262 or 866.416.2623.

Students need to be sure that they are enrolled in courses full-time to be able to access their student health insurance options.

4. How do I set up campus WiFi/Canvas/MyRed/etc.?

Please contact UNL Information Technology Services for all your digital needs!

5. How do I get things printed/copied on campus?

Personal printing information is available here.

The Pixel Lab is available for printing larger scale projects.

Our office student workers are available in Henzlik 118 to help with departmental copying and printing projects. To ensure that your printing needs are met by your deadline, please complete a print request form in the office or by email 24-48 hours in advance of your deadline. Particularly at the beginning and end of a semester, student workers sometimes cannot complete large requests. The department copier and paper is to be used only for department-related business.

5. I'm traveling to a conference. What do I need to do?

Concur is the application that employees and graduate students alike use for travel requests/approval/booking/expense reports, and is accessed by logging into Firefly.

Graduate Studies also has travel grants available.

TLTE Graduate Student Association

Graduate Studies

CEHS Office of Research

Parking - Please visit Parking & Transit for both temporary and permanent parking information on campus.

Mail - Department mail is delivered to HENZ 118 on even-numbered days. Mail for on-campus or US Postal Service can be placed in the appropriate trays. No personal mail may be sent or delivered.

Supplies - Office supplies are available in HENZ 118 for departmental use.

 Graduation Application / Commencement / Diplomas